Posts by rawrxD
43 posts total, newest first.
[RELEASE]Combat Arm's Aimbot!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - if you gotta actually hover your mouse over the thing you're gonna shoot, isn't this pretty much just a trigger bot?Shaders And Bloodin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It doesn't really work, when I tried changing the gore value way back like in open beta, the game just edited it back from 1 to 0.[Combat Arms] Diamondhack 1.6in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This works great, the menu kind of gets glitchy sometimes. I mean sometimes it won't pop up, but other than that, I'm satisfied :DEliteVision-Combat Arms A.K.A Hackshield-Bypass 3.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Wow.. I never knew my game ran at 20ish fps.. my comp sucks!EliteVision-Combat Arms A.K.A Hackshield-Bypass 3.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Thanks!! But I just uninstalled combat arms.. xD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.