Posts by billyblanks
7 posts total, newest first.
Holy Crap Guysin Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=Methodeman;5817487]I would add that scrolls don't bind too. So he could buy from people selling low and he resells higher. I've seen force scrolls as low as 1.5M sometimes.[/QUOTE]
ummmm wut? Scrolls do bindThis is How the Hack Worksin Vindictus Discussions - You're all making this alot harder then it is. It's no special command its one that we all use everyday it just confuses forge since he is drunk anyway... It's just hard to test since it requires runes...I believe +15 hack is a byproduct of .hfs editing, directly or indirectly.in Vindictus Discussions - What i'm hearing is its not some secret command. Its a command we all use everyday. You just press it while your ehancing... If this is true i cant believe it took someone this long to bump a key to discover...I believe +15 hack is a byproduct of .hfs editing, directly or indirectly.in Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=tenkan;5762020]I doubt they can patch my method. Bitches can try >: D[/QUOTE]
How to do it is spreading in guild chats and pm's If they way i heard its done is correct then i don't know how they would fix that.This is How the Hack Worksin Vindictus Discussions - How is selling hacked items with no public hack any diffrent then mpgh net letting vip hacks be sold?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.