Posts by maxrio
45 posts total, newest first.
AVA weapons Spawning cheatin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE]pPC->ServerGiveWeapon("AK47");[/QUOTE] have you get authority ?Device Game | EndScenein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - the latest version can work ?[WF-BR] Some Functionsin Warface Coding & Source Code - well,I was wondering how to find this recoil Address, can you tell me the signs?Sdk Game Crashedin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - After many days, I finally generate ava sdk using TFL generator, but fail to compile it .too many faults to solve, who can help me ?Sdk Game Crashedin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=Navorite;9462261]
You were using the old sdk ? You have to generate another one because after every update for AVA they change PE , GOs and GNs.[/QUOTE]
yes,you are right. I try to generate a new one using The Fe
Showing the 5 most recent posts.