Posts by Jzitko
32 posts total, newest first.
Noob guide to how remove: Grass and Bushes v2 (PUBG 2.4.13.7) (PICS)in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) Hacks & Cheats - I was global banned. First weekend this exploit released.NOVA MENU V2 | UNDETECTED | INTERNAL | 1.37in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Dimystikz;12336183]Only used external menus until I gave this one a go. Got on this morning to find I was banned for 30 days, after only using it in a private lobby with no one else. 10/10.[/QUOTE]
I was banned fMod Menu V02 ||| Undetected 1.37 ||| Internalin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - banned until 1/20/17 - is everyone else perma?Sirius Time Trial Hack V18 for 1.37in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - suspended until 1/20/17 and my character will be deleted. We will see what happens 1/20 - worried about just them banning again.PokeFarmer v1.0.99 Cracked Version [New API]in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=brmbrandon;11937647]Can we snipe still?? And anyone confirm working?[/QUOTE]
I have been sniping one bot at a time, normal walking pace (10km/h) with a 1 minute delay between each snipe location grab. For the mo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.