Posts by ZigZak
586 posts total, newest first.
Looking for an account that is ranked COL+ And Over 1 Million GP+in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I just added you on Skype.. I hope you reply soon.Trading 20k nx for $20 Paypalin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey guys, I just got 20k NX and I put it on a brand new account. I don't need NX I need paypal more so just wanna do the 20k nx for $20 paypal.
https://imageshack.com/i/5h6yk2pBuying CANA Accountin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Add me on Skype i got acouple of accounts forsale MPGH-Morpheus <-- skype name.Selling Steam Account With COD Ghostin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Account was sold. Sold it for $10. /closeSelling Steam Account With COD Ghostin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Bump still trying to sell guys HMU on Skype or on here.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.