Posts by voidwalkerz
15 posts total, newest first.
2012 Cape account "C3A"in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Michaels541;12271987]This account was stolen from me. I wouldn't recommend buying from OP, it doesn't have a TID so that's phony although the MC account was purchased on my debit card years ago.
Seeing as OPs "f2012 Cape account "C3A"in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=sh0nik;12271348]I'll offer 50$[/QUOTE]
In bitcoin or paypal? for bitcoin I'd do it2012 Cape account "C3A"in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=PopMovies;12271304]In the name history I see "Hobba" I already see it, but Idk where :/[/QUOTE]
Friend tried to sell for me ages because I couldn't recover this account, but i managed to do it :D2012 Cape account "C3A"in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=PopMovies;12270500]I see this account solded on other market, How much you want ?[/QUOTE]
This is a personal account, it's never been sold. Offer, I'd be looking in the range of $60-$1002012 Cape account "C3A"in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Account Username
C3A
When was the account migrated?
2+ years ago
Does the account include a Transaction ID?
Yes
What cape(s) does this account have?
MineCon 2012
I'll go first for trusted people! I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.