Posts by Pexium
25 posts total, newest first.
Steam accountsin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I've been a member on these forums since 2011.
I would not lie, or do anything that would negatively affect the mpgh users.
I bought an account from him, and everything went smoothly. I'm giving this guy the vouch he CSGO SUPREME FOR AWP REDLINEin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - account sold.Steam accountsin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - vouch
was skeptical because of his low posts but ended up being a cool guy, negotiated with me on an LEM account.
good seller, would buy from him again.Supreme Boost Lobby 2 wins/1 keyin User Services - Any rank welcome.
supreme level boosting right now
2 wins/1 key
pm me your steam account, join our teamspeak and get comfortable for the ride.
not going on your account, you will join our lobby.
we have 2 spots leSteam Account With High Rank in CS:GOin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - saying 10 is also laughable. i see that you think is 200 is high, which it is. but 10 isn't even worth the game itself. don't be an idiot.
Buddy, most supremes go for around 40-50 bucks. globals can get to 75-90 depend
Showing the 5 most recent posts.