Posts by Usherthehacker
169 posts total, newest first.
MW3 SP/Survival/Spec Ops Hack-1.9.461-Aimbot/ESP/One Hit Kill/what-notin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Lovroman
I resolved the issue. Everyone, this hack only works for Windows 7 and I think some older versions. But, definitely not Windows 8 or 8.1. So, if you have another computer with Windows 7, there you go. It will wMW3 ChromatiX 2.2.1 [Texture Hack with Installer and Additional Features]- Steam/aIWin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - @haqgamer it's not a hack, it's a texture mod. SmhULTIMATE UNLOCKER v3.0.0.1in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - For anyone wondering how to 'sort of' not get banned using this, do the following:
1. Run the trainer ONLY in barracks
2. Modify your playing time, to make it look like you actually spent the time to rank up high and prMW3 .NET External ESP v3.5 [1.9.453]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Hello everyone. I am sorry for the hack not working properly. I think that the hack is possibly "DETECTED" I am not so sure though.
When master131 comes in he might have a fix for it but I am pretty sure that it is dete.NET EXTRENAL CROSSHAIR V2in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Great job! /cheer
Regards. -Usherthehacker
Showing the 5 most recent posts.