Posts by shaybigdog
78 posts total, newest first.
NoFearZone TeknoMw3 Trainer v1.0in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=0987654321';9633770]When I try to open it, WinRAR says that the file is broken :/[/QUOTE]
turn off Anti-Virus, or maybe the file is just corrupt.
EDIT:
yeah, the file is corrupt.
OP, please re-uploadExtreme Injector v3.3in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Injector crashes on startup.New hack releashed???in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=Killamachine;8434742]lol? it is free.
godmode, weapon spawner, roundskipper, aimbot, opk, etc. all free :)[/QUOTE]
wtf?
guys, you kinda ruin ava..Please, Some Intelligent People Enterin Flaming & Rage - this is retarted.
fucking haters.[18+] Would you? [Just a slight warning]in General - [QUOTE=Antipathy;8192261]Before I go MIGHT to bed, I find myself thinking about this an awful lot.
Would any of you eat a person?
I find myself thinking about how nice it would be to chop a person up, take whatever
Showing the 5 most recent posts.