Posts by stevoflem
24 posts total, newest first.
Flames Hotkey Hacks v2.6 - UNDETECTEDin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I use the PerX injector and it works just fine except for the fly hack, you can't turn it off. D:
I'm running windows XP 32-bit.(not about patching) WTHin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Re-install Combat Arms?
I didn't have this problem, maybe you forgot to delete one the files?"Conecting to server...Please wait"in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - =\ If thats the problem then why can other people log on? hardly anyone is reporting this error on the nexon forums, and this happen everyday all day :|"Conecting to server...Please wait"in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Thats not what i meant, I meant BEFORE you can select a server.
But thanks for trying to help."Conecting to server...Please wait"in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Does anyone know how to fix the error where when you try to choose a server it just keeps saying "connecting to server...Please wait" for ever? the only way i know how is to uninstall and reinstall it but that only works
Showing the 5 most recent posts.