Posts by Hansuke
10 posts total, newest first.
Maybe this will help?in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Discussions - Ah, cool. As I said I am not a coder. I hope it did help a little. :)Maybe this will help?in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Discussions - I figured I show this video off as I figured it could be a potential source for those who want to mess with the coding in this game.
The jist of the video. This guy is pretty much claiming old hacks from Ghost justMinecraft 1.7.2 Hacked Client - WeepCraft v6.9in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Amazing client! Thx! :D[Release][Alpha] PokeMMO botin Other MMORPG Hacks - Thank you! Still works like a charm! :)[All Ver] Borderlands 2 Cheat Engine Trainer, [Godmode, Infin Ammo, Golden Keys,etc.]in Borderlands 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=go647;9332093]Does it can be detected by steam VAC?[/QUOTE]
Borderlands 2 isn't VAC protected nor do they care if you mod the game.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.