Posts by Claymen
10 posts total, newest first.
M-efti's MW3 SP Trainer 1.05in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - First of All : A very nice trainer, good job!
But I have a problem with Level/Wave Editor.
Each time I press "Prepare Level", it shows me the message "Address not found &H0"
I tried to delete the Adresses and load tMW3 stats pointersin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Can you pls search the Kills for Tdm and other Game modes? Still cant find them. Would be great!MW3 stats pointersin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Shckr57;5476208]umm, the game just updated on me, so the values might have changed... version 1.3.361[/QUOTE]
I believe in you ;)
[Quote] doesnt save for me. [/Quote]
Play some games after it changed in the barraMW3 stats pointersin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - That would be great. I'll be very grateful.MW3 stats pointersin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Nice work! Works well!
But i have a short question. I changed the value for kills in the barracks. Is it also possible to change the kills for the different games?
Tdm Kills for example. Didnt find values for that.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.