Posts by -Swag
10 posts total, newest first.
clockwork's tiny hacks #11fin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - detected. /2shortPolyloader usersin Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=black54111;10552227]Same here, I used it about 5 times after the new update and I'm still good and running. I recompile it every 2-3 matches or when I see it has been loaded for a while.
I even used it for likePolyGlow_ESP [Fixed]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - On most maps the ESP disappears behind most walls, then reappears when the enemy is closer. I have recompiled it 3-4 times now with the same result. Am I missing something? Thanks.PolyGlow_ESP [Fixed]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=mshadowzzz;10507412]This is buggy.. enemy ESP's don't appear wheni turn on but rather POP IN and out throughout the game..[/QUOTE]
I get this issue aswell, do I just need to keep recompiling?[ Fix ] Glow ESP - Poly version.in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Awesome, the offsets on some other "fixes" haven't worked for me. Hope this gets approved sometime soon.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.