Posts by ickytc
260 posts total, newest first.
best game you ever played?in General Gaming - Battlefield 3.Sound card problemin Hardware & Software Support - My Alienware M14x R2 that comes with a Creative CT9570 (or something like that) sound card, and once in a while Windows will say that there is no audio output device detected. So I decided to uninstall and reinstall the Ghosts Hardened Edition for PCin Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - Will there really be a Hardened Edition for PC this time around? Previously Infinity Ward only sold regular editions of the PC version but I've seen Amazon in UK and Germany sell the Hardened Edition of Ghosts but not inMy Computer Build - $6500 - Rate/Commentin Computer Builds & Upgrades - How did all that amount to $6500? Shouldn't all that stuff be cheaper? /mmzneed some advicein Computer Builds & Upgrades - I'd get a GTX 760.
An ASUS GTX 760 DirectCU2 for that matter.
ASUS GTX 760 DirectCU II OC 2 GB Review | techPowerUp (http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/ASUS/GeForce_GTX_760_Direct_Cu_II_OC/)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.