Posts by Babart
185 posts total, newest first.
IM disconnectingin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Just chill and wait
Dave prolly already know about it, so we can't do anything, beside wait him to fix itWow AFK Fishing botin World of Warcraft Hacks / Bots - I don't think it's still working.
Also, recent Blizzard Anti-Cheat update made cheater's day kinda difficult
You shouldn't bot on your account...Zygor Guidein World of Warcraft Add Ons - [QUOTE=supernoodles1990;13882553]Have you considered posting elsewhere that doesn't require Approval? no offense to MPGH but it takes a while here lol[/QUOTE]
Yes, I did, and I'm doing it.
fact is, MPGH got a lots of usZygor Guidein World of Warcraft Add Ons - [QUOTE=NightWalking;13881323]August 28th, 2018
Version: 7.0.18770
ALLIANCE:
[Dailies]
* Polished and added many world quests.
HORDE:
[Dailies]
* Polished and added many world quests.
GENERAL:
[Localization]
* Added newZygor Guidein World of Warcraft Add Ons - New update
August 28th, 2018
Version: 7.0.18770
ALLIANCE:
[Dailies]
* Polished and added many world quests.
HORDE:
[Dailies]
* Polished and added many world quests.
GENERAL:
[Localization]
* Adde
Showing the 5 most recent posts.