Posts by lilandyngo
231 posts total, newest first.
[Release]L96A1 to L96A1 Black Magnum AT NORMAL SIZE!!!in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - can't wait for approval :DCombat Arms Windowed Modein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - my Combat Arms just opens and stays minimized on the taskbar. It won't open even if i click on it. I can hear the game effects and everything, but I can't see anything on windowed mode :[Bypass that works + Chamsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - windows xp SP3, bypass doesn't work, aimbot doesn't work.
R.I.P. XP*UPDATED* [XCS] XpliCitts CA System [Multi-TOOL] [10/21]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - how do we use the injector?Working Wallhack + Crosshair[Windows XP Tested Only]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Pisycho;1105093]Still no one tells me what wallhax does.[/quote]
It's like chams but with the natural coloring of the character.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.