Posts by susr7
7 posts total, newest first.
NA level 30 gold 4, 97 champs, 4 full rune pages, 21 skins,12k IP- price is flexiblein League of Legends Marketplace - Hey all,
I want to sell one of my smurf accounts as I dont play much anymore.
It is NA gold 4 , got 97 champions and 21 skins , 4 full rune pages , and 12k ip.
The payment will be in paypal.
My skype username for conEUW lvl 30 silver 5, 47 champs, 4 rune pages, 1 skin - very cheap 13$in League of Legends Marketplace - Hey all,
I want to sell one of my smurf accounts as I dont play much anymore.
It is EUW silver 5 , got 47 champions and 1 skin - arctic ops kennen , and 4 rune page, 3 are full.
The payment will be in paypal.
My skyEUW lvl 30 bronze 5, 42 champs, 2 full rune pages, 4 skins - very cheap 8$in League of Legends Marketplace - EDIT: It is EUNE not EUW sorry for the missunderstood
Hey all,
I want to sell one of my smurf accounts as I dont play much anymore.
It is EUNE bronze 5 , got 42 champions and 4 skins.
The payment will be in paypal-gift.EUW lvl 30 silver 1 , 63 champs, all TPA skins - very cheap 15$in League of Legends Marketplace - Hey all,
I want to sell my smurf account as I dont play much anymore.
It is EUW silver 1 in promotion series right now, got 63 champions and the new TPA skins.
The payment will be in paypal-gift.
My skype username foEUNE Lvl 30 Silver 4in League of Legends Marketplace - Reduced price to 6$ only, first person to add me in skype get it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.