Posts by crossr
183 posts total, newest first.
crossfire website not opening !in CrossFire Help - Hey guys, None of the crossfire websites works for me it always gives me a white blank screen.
and by luck I downloaded the Eset Sys Rescue, and while I was browsing thecritical files I found this...
229068
pleaMy Account got hacked!in CrossFire Help - Okay I will run virus scans, and yes I still can open my account with the password the hacker changed.
Wassabi?My Account got hacked!in CrossFire Help - Guys My account got hacked, I have all the details but when I try to change the password of the crossfire account it says that the email isn't correct although I sent the account Information to this email which is supposCouldn't connect to server error!!!!!!!!!in CrossFire Help - pkease close the thread iSmexyCouldn't connect to server error!!!!!!!!!in CrossFire Help - iSmexy can u help?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.