Posts by CaptainSparklez
61 posts total, newest first.
75k+ Challenge Trainerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=cris2;7182294]which trainer to get more points in a hurry?
applies only to experience or weapons?
thanks[/QUOTE]
All challenges grant exp.[Leeched]Secondary Weapon Unlocker v1.2.exein Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=veiter;7189080]think you will get banned fast. you have the diamond camo, but not 100 headshots with every gun :s[/QUOTE]
Yea, because Treyarch are really gonna look at everyone statistics.. That, and diamond cam75k+ Challenge Trainerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - I recommend combining my trainer with this trainer;
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/616-call-duty-black-ops-2-bo2-hacks-cheats/567452-leeched-black-ops-2-65k-xp-trainer.html
You should be able to get another 20k EXP.[Leeched]Black Ops 2 - 25K XP Trainerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=AryanXD;7164878]ye that's a good suggestion
TAC/VAC probably runs in public lobby barracks but who knows boh2[/QUOTE]
Yea, I'd have to agree. It makes sense. In MW2/3, it ran to detect force host mods etc. I alw75k+ Challenge Trainerin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=justin871;7163927]There is no special way to detect, just that client side and server side stats are off, which raises red flags everywhere.[/QUOTE]
Why were you banned within 6 games, and I've played through two
Showing the 5 most recent posts.