Posts by skyhopper99
53 posts total, newest first.
How to Go about Selling NX?in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I have 4 10k Cards that I don't plan on using and would like to sell, But I've never sold/bought before. How does the whole process work? Would I Give them the code after they send the money, Or would I use the Nx myselfBlack Friday Dealin Playstation General Discussion - I bought my 320 GB with uncharted 3 about a year ago for about $100 more. wish this was around then~~Hosting Mw2 Free~~in Playstation Hacking - I'll shoot you a FR, looking for some Blops lobbiesAnyone have MW2 XP lobbies?in Playstation General Discussion - Hit 10th prestige today and was wondering if anyone here has some XP lobbies. I have unlock all so i cant get any xp from challenges. I have a feeling 1-70 is going to take a while without any xp from weapon challenges.
Sony Plan to Release a Controller That Changes Temperaturein Playstation General Discussion - Any info on a Dualshock 3 Version? I don't own a single PS move game. i can see how this could be interesting and cant wait to try it out. I'm worried this might cause the controller to overheat and damage the hardware.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.