Posts by skeletonmage
125 posts total, newest first.
Redacted Zombie Trainer v41in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - I usually think that you should keep the original files of a game as much as possible, just in case you need it later for whatever reason.Redacted Zombie Trainer v41in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - The trainer expects the process file to be called t6zm.exe, so make a copy of your t6zmv41.exe, name it that, and run that file if you want to use the trainer.Modern Warfare Fast File Soundsin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Unlikely that you're going to be able to do anything. I tried around a bit with BO1, and while COD4 is not as "sophisticated" as that fast file format, I'm pretty sure it's unmoddable unless you are able to create the saModern Warfare Fast File Soundsin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Similarly to master131's old releases for MW2 and MW3, I decided to figure out how to extract sounds from the COD4 fast files. The format is exactly the same, interestingly enough.
With some help by him to figure out thModern Warfare 3 Source Code / Address Threadin Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Updated Camo-Values for 1.9.461:
01DC0856
01DC08B8
01DC091A
01DC097C
01DC09DE
01DC0A40
01DC0AA2
01DC0B04
01DC0B66
01DC0BC8
01DC0C2A
01DC0C8C
01DC0CEE
01DC0D50
01DC0DB2
01DC0E14
01DC0E76
01DC0ED8
01DC
Showing the 5 most recent posts.