Posts by KoreanHacker
6 posts total, newest first.
Please Dump Engine.exein Combat Arms Korea Hacks - What the fuck is this in here?
Saying in English.
Google translation can't recognize your litaracy.
/closedPlease Dump Engine.exein Combat Arms Korea Hacks - Hi
Korea combat arms was updated.
so i can't use any hack.
how can i use MPGH hacks?
I think if I have dumped engine.exe, i can use any hacks.
I can make rez modding but i cant make Library hacks.
Is thKorea CombatArms Updatein Combat Arms Korea Hacks - I sent you the account.
I sent who am I.Korean Social Security Number Generatorin Combat Arms Korea Hacks - Do you have the thought that playing CAKR?
It was updated at last week.I wondered abou this all day.in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Hi. Thank you for viewing of this thread.
I have some questions.
1. I saw VIP CA.
What is that?
If I pay 10$, can you make me CA hack?
I have enjoyed COMBATARMS KOREA VERSION.
2. I can't make Rez moddin
Showing the 5 most recent posts.