Posts by yge3d
14 posts total, newest first.
Can someone help me with this?in General - Control Panel says "Installed Memory (RAM): 8.00GB (3.25GB usable)". Does that mean that a part of it is broken?Can someone help me with this?in General - [QUOTE=dtm4;8836238]Yes, thats your problem right there. 32bit will recognize a little under 4gb usually, install 64bit windows, and run some tests on your ram(google) if you still have problems.[/QUOTE] I've got 8GB of Can someone help me with this?in General - And yes i have googled about this, but didnt find anything.Can someone help me with this?in General - I've got windows 7 32 bit, 2 sticks of 4GB ram, and by crying i mean some memory error popup windows.Can someone help me with this?in General - I've got 8gb of ram on my comp, but when i go to the task manager, it only shows that i have 3327MB total ram on my comp. And sometimes my windows cries about some memory stuff? What's the problem? Virus or broken ram? :
Showing the 5 most recent posts.