Posts by Onslaught998
16 posts total, newest first.
Demon's Key Shop! $2.00 Keys! $20.00 Lifetime! 24/7 Support! Never Resold!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch. Bought lifetime and received my first key. Seems like a nice guy, too.InfiSTAR_ChewStar Release - Confin3d Editin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I take that back. It seemed like you were being an ass after I read this: "I'm not helping anyone configure this stop asking.. not my problem if you can't use google."
However, besides this, you've been very helpful. So✔Deadric's KEY SHOP ✔ [1.00$] [24/7 SKYPE] [PAYPAL]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Great seller. He was very quick. Everything from accepting my request to sending the key. I definitely vouch for this guy.InfiSTAR_ChewStar Release - Confin3d Editin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - I like how the OP says "no flaming", but yet Confin3d is obviously trying to get people to be pissed. Either that or he doesn't even realize how much of an ass he's being.Bye People!in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for serving. That's all I have to say.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.