Posts by bigsnake.
165 posts total, newest first.
Modern Warfare 2 In-game gameplay!!!in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - They probboly won't use heartbeat sensor onlineiHazballz's Exp/gp BOT!in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - thx , never thought it was possible but I read a post and they said that it is still working so yay !*** 1.1.3 !in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Lol , That got ya attention (Hopefully) , Please read this as it is important
1. Stop posting fake porn links (I will give direct names to all the mods and admins)
2. Only 1 hack is working at the moment (I found itfree hacks that workkk!!! chams color no sky no fogin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - correction :
Color (Chams), 0=off 1=blue and red 2=red and green 3=blue and yellow
Fulbright, 0=off 1=on
Crosshair, 0=off 1=blue 2=red 3=green
No Sky, 0=off 1=on (horrible, dont use.)
Wireframe, 0=off 1=on 2= fuck[Release] Working CA hack as of 6/7/09in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - 1. He said put it in capitibility mode (Right click -> Properties -> Compatibility
-> Windows XP Service pack 2)
2. I don't need to as I have windows xp service pack 2 :)
3. It works if you run it under window mode
Showing the 5 most recent posts.