Posts by GemDG
138 posts total, newest first.
New Obama Injector - Auto/Manual Injectin WarRock - International Hacks - are there even hacks that work in this game?VOSSWATERHOOK v.0.0.1in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=VOSSWATER;12653326]Only Ingame[/QUOTE]
Yea I figured that out tried to delete my comment lol sorryVOSSWATERHOOK v.0.0.1in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Nothing happens when injecting pressing insert menu does not openNade Predictionin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=HarryMidnight;12643125]
Then just use something like DDX, Quecheat, KateBot or HookTronic...
You are just going to get your self vac baned if you don't know what you are doing.[/QUOTE]
Who says this code is forNade Predictionin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=HarryMidnight;12643049]
I just sent you the first result that came up... Also, why are you making a paste? Just use the code I shared to learn from not to copy. It is way better! Make your own... Be a good coder
Showing the 5 most recent posts.