Posts by Bildr
8 posts total, newest first.
Mid Hookingin C++/C Programming - Hello every one. I have a littel problem. When I do a DIP-hook. Then the game will freeze, The music contiues but the screen doesn't refresh any more...
I did the Midhook this way:
DIP hook: (This is in DIP)
648DB6F0Forum action is not correctin General - Lolz my proccessor xD hahahaha.
But now I don\'t have it any more... Strange.Creating Chamsin C++/C Programming - Thanks for your replay.
Lets say I have hookt in DIP. I restored the old bytes and I make a jump back. Can I just do that command in the middel of those?
Becouse I think there is more.
So like:
//restoreForum action is not correctin General - Browser, not computer. But ok, then I don\'t report the rest of the bugs.Forum action is not correctin General - The dropdown is to low in Chrome. You can\'t click on any options.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.