Posts by Necuz
4 posts total, newest first.
GTA 5 - Native Trainer + ASI Loader + ScriptHookin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - The menu dissapears instantly when I use this online.Modern warfare 3 Unlocker for version 1.4.364in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - You are the only who can see the double XP on your name.
To set the double xp to zero and make it completely disappear, do the following:
1. Open MW3, alt-tab and open cheat engine
2. Click "Add address manually" and eMW3 stats v1.4.364in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - I tried the double XP, but it doesn't work. I've set it to 1 hour, it says I got 1 hour and it sticks but I don't get the 'double xp' Still 50xp for a kill etc. Or will you get the double XP in other ways.. ?m00Trainer Beta 1.1 - v1.4.364in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Works. I won one FFA match to get almost everything. Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Thanks!!!
Showing the 4 most recent posts.