Posts by scruffball
57 posts total, newest first.
Run you fools!in Showroom - [quote=drsynyster;2416468]lol @ OP
You also got accused of ripping at fringe and you got kicked outta +dd.
But I guess it's not really your fault.[/quote]
I was accused of ripping on Fringe because the guy accusRun you fools!in Showroom - http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x144/scruffball_2007/ban.png
Theres your reason you dirty sluts :DRun you fools!in Showroom - [quote=Ethereal;2415005]Well, anyway..I'm glad you're here.
You might remember me from the NK days..
But I'm remaining secretive.Stick around for awhile. /fosho[/quote]
YOU BASTARD! tell me who you are please D:Back to old Schoolin Showroom - [quote=Liz;2414999]I do, still have it in my photobucket. and Yes Faux is "fake" but "fake" is slang for False. so there you go. lol
How goes your site.[/quote]
my site? Whatchu talkin' bout silly?Back to old Schoolin Showroom - [quote=Liz;2414788]look who it is.. that style is known all around.. False in francais. Well on topic. you know that style rocks, love the colors, though i wish there was a more concentrated focus point, but overall the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.