Posts by zlol
8 posts total, newest first.
Chat Spam with GUI (Autohotkey required)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Doesn't send the symbol "+"Trade Chat Macroin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=sohzd1234;10832228]Its buggy with if your global chat is open so try disabling it[/QUOTE]
Maybe read what he says in his post next time
[QUOTE=3DPD;10830203]Things that could break the bot:
Having chat open when [6/8] Using memory to detect boots (almost)in Trove Discussions & Help - I'll start working on public client. I want to keep my personal one private, but I'm planning to release a public one after I'm done rewriting it. but since I work ~70 hours a week I don't have much spare time to work on[6/8] Using memory to detect boots (almost)in Trove Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=taejim;10801450]Good work man, interesting work. I have never look at it this way but i doubt this method is faster than img recognition since correct me if im wrong but ur method is check for everyslot if the iteTrove AutoHotkey Scriptsin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Couple of questions, is there anyone that can combine this with the auto boot script, I'm asking because I really like the info window on this script.
Second question, is it possible to turn the time in h/m/s instead of
Showing the 5 most recent posts.