Posts by Soli
18 posts total, newest first.
easy macro recorder?in Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=uStillMadBrah;5594304]well i didnt say "MANG MAKE NEW BOT RITE NAO." i was just asking a question about making a bot :P[/QUOTE]
Instead of using Macro programs use AutoIT need 0 ability in programming simple: holdMHWalker v0.930 - Bot for Vindictus NA and EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=maky03;5595633]hey, whenever I start the hack in dungeon hack trail is detected after 2min
can anyone help?
what can I do to what it is?
Injector what I do wrong?
mfg Ben
http://img710.imageshack.us/imgMHWalker v0.930 - Bot for Vindictus NA and EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Nobody can answer me ?MHWalker v0.930 - Bot for Vindictus NA and EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Which resolution is needed for this? maybe i need windowed mode or does it work also full windowed 1920x1020 ?MHWalker v0.930 - Bot for Vindictus NA and EUin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I got a problem also i tryed now 3 different dungeons Frost Stones, etc.. all the commands are working i use pub console 1.4 and nicos dll ... he starts into the dungeon after skipping the maps he just runs against the w
Showing the 5 most recent posts.