Posts by rwkeith
457 posts total, newest first.
Seeking advice with texture removal.in Combat Arms Mod Help - [QUOTE=adoramereku;6914861]A while back Nexon patched one of the bypass methods and in doing so they changed the way the client detects the files.
Correct me if i'm wrong, but you will not be able to do this because theSeeking advice with texture removal.in Combat Arms Mod Help - I am trying to remove map textures so I can improve my frame rate. I have done this nearly two years ago and I am wondering if there is a new method. I've tried a few tools but I cannot remove textures before CA startsGoldencraft 1.0.0 looking for ops! new started with many pluginsin Minecraft Server Advertising - If you expect people to connect to it, you need to have the ports forwarded.Goldencraft 1.0.0 looking for ops! new started with many pluginsin Minecraft Server Advertising - Please test the server, before you post it.coolawesomelevicraft 1.7.3 almost 24/7!!!!!!in Minecraft Server Advertising - [quote=levihoop1;4771449]ip is 192.168.0.100:25566[/quote]
Just a hint, put your WAN Address if you'd like others to connect to your server. The one that's provided is the LAN Address.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.