Posts by magicdeaths
13 posts total, newest first.
Hacking into six siege mainframein Rainbow Six: Siege Discussions & Help - If traditional methods aren't working very well, do you think we could set up a physical taskforce to go grab battleye servers or r6 source code. I think we will have to try something different this time.What would happen if you still using AHK at this point timein Rainbow Six: Siege Discussions & Help - If you get banned for hacking don't complain we all know the risks and if you don't have the funds or resources that's your problem. There were warnings all over the forums and it's up to individual on whether they ceasAdvantage V2_0in Rainbow Six: Siege - Your stupid if you think their not informed about it already. This site and ahk scripts. I would recommend not doing anything too risky over the next while, pretty simple and if you get banned accept it without whining.UbiJustin admitted that we have moles...in Rainbow Six: Siege Discussions & Help - To be honest I just follow this to see how many hackers I really have to deal with. If we are seeing lots of commotion in here I'm happy because that means I don't need to be paranoid (unlike cs) and only a few private hAdvantage V2_0in Rainbow Six: Siege - I was using this one, only one settings, works very well\ 4 boxes advantage v1_0 only 1 option for recoil
Showing the 5 most recent posts.