Posts by x1assassin1x
8 posts total, newest first.
Arma 3 Life: Money Exploit!in ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - this doesnt work anymore because the new battleye rootkit disables memory altering programs from touching arma3.exeCan't edit arma 3 memory?in ArmA 3 Help - How I usually attached a custom file path of the sqf I wanted to inject or something else via hexeditor doesn't work anymore, when I got the editor I only get 1 line of hexadecimals. Pls helpScripting Help Neededin ArmA 3 Help - That whole thread is old and that method of injection has been patched. sorry kid unless you can reverse engineer the game it's very hard to hack right now.Script Based Executerin ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - Sorry I'm a newbie with this hacking shit, I have basic C# and javascript knowledge, but how do I inject this script into arma 3 without it being detected? What is the PBO method? Thanks a bunch MPGH community!DayZ Navigator | Overwatch V2 Out Nowin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=HellaLegitFoo;9040645]Acily... when you follow the tutorial, Battleye shouldn't be active. You can check it with task manager under processes. I personally manually close out battleye myself and open the plugin im
Showing the 5 most recent posts.