Posts by baki
37 posts total, newest first.
Bravia's Menu 1.7 Hook!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Very good hack, like always. Thanks Bravia! =)Hook 1.5 Beta (Test)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - The 1.4 did not work for me, but I loaded this up with PerX and it worked right away. Thanks!
By the way, I'm running Windows 7 32 Bit!Bravia's Hook 1.4in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'm running Windows 7 - 32 Bit and I don't get any window pop-up nor do the hacks work at all when I press the hotkeys in game.
I've tried PerX Injector and Red Dragon Injector. What are you using, Bravia?Mat is Backin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Pwned0-0;1846995]I have a problem it says updating then it says cannot connect to server try again[/quote]
I am having this same problem; any help?Mat is Backin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Does this hack not work for Windows 7? I can't seem to get it to work. I am running Windows 7 32 Bit.
Edit: Nevermind; I got it to work. GREAT hack! Thanks! =)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.