Posts by Shadow`
636 posts total, newest first.
"Complex" and "Simple"in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - You're making me break my exeedingly long no-login streak to ask this; why do you continually use C style casts? I seem to remember you saying that you would accept advice on your code, so start using C++ casts.
On a sA Beginners Hack Making Tutorial?in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=khalsakid;8436528]Thanks is it easy to master?[/QUOTE]
It all depends on the amount of effort you put in. I always say you can't 'master' or 'complete' a programming language; it's a constant learning experience,A Beginners Hack Making Tutorial?in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - Well this is the type of stuff I made this (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/207-combat-arms-hack-coding-programming-source-code/573304-depth-look-simple-hack.html) thread for. It explains a lot of things and shows you how a siAddresses [ 27 / 6 / 2013 ]in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - What's up with you and not giving credits? /ohshit
Credits:
USSR, Shadow, NeoIII, Ch40zz-C0d3r, & GellinGlycerine Remake v1.0 [ Less Features More Simple ]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - OpKilts, no credits listed?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.