Posts by Ranbaxy
28 posts total, newest first.
Red and Blue player models [Never detected] By kila58 | Betain Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - oh ok..... /ragecry[QUOTE=Antipathy;9228860]
Because the OP hasn't requested a lock or the moderators/minions of this section hasn't been informed or last but not least, it was deemed to still be active.
I say it's deadSkyeHack V0.3 [TriggerBot] - Please update I need feedback!in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - detected? not detected? so confusing....cant really decide who to believe. i got vac banned for real. but i was using this with something else. so i cant tell if this is detected or my other hack is.Material Wallhack v. 3.0 CS:GOin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - patched???? patchedCS:GO WALLHACKED PLAYERS v2in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - patched??? patchedRed and Blue player models [Never detected] By kila58 | Betain Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Antipathy;9214830]I don't know why people bother with this one.
This was released august last year and there's been several updates since then.[/QUOTE]
yea? if it's not working anymore then why is it not locke
Showing the 5 most recent posts.