Posts by Shadowfita
52 posts total, newest first.
Merccy's Radar & Trigger - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=hittingkilla;10405658]This hack itself won't get you VACed, but it's how you present the hack. If you were to hide the hack better, the worst case scenario would be a global cooldown.[/QUOTE]
That is incorrect asMerccy's Radar & Trigger - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I was vac banned yesterday, All I have used are the polyhacks and mainly this one.
http://puu.sh/hhOxr/9e9da96ed2.pngRust Assembly Releasein Rust Hacks / Cheats - This is outdated.Rust Assembly Releasein Rust Hacks / Cheats - [QUOTE=xXR3ap3RXx;9223457]With RAD func i died more faster.... Insta craft is Server-Sided...[/QUOTE]
With the insta-craft I thought I may as well try it.
With RAD I will look into it.
And I think this is now ouRust Assembly Releasein Rust Hacks / Cheats - [QUOTE=Tehdemon;9223142]I find these releases funny.[/QUOTE]
It's not hard to do but since lots of people were asking I thought I should :P
[QUOTE=Bernard.;9223150]Scan the rar file.[/QUOTE]
Updated scans
Showing the 5 most recent posts.