Posts by Dibes
11 posts total, newest first.
AutoHotKey Low Recoil?in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I might test out my macro or "auto hotkey" whatever the term you would prefer to call it in BF3. If it works and it works well then i may just code it to work for BF3 completely :3AVA Macro Epic Version!!! V2.7in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=p0lak83;5667816]dude!
why keylogger!?[/QUOTE]
Okay well, im beyond caught so i will explain my reasoning. It isn't malicious at all. And anyone who has used my macro still has their account completely. The idea wAVA Macro Epic Version!!! V2.7in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=blianz;5643535]well i didnt open this on youtube man....
had no idea it was there..
Thanks alot for the macro dude![/QUOTE]
No problem man. Just wanted to share my beast of a macro :). I hope you enjoy it! Btw aAVA Macro Epic Version!!! V2.7in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Hello guys, you might remember me from previous macros. I'm back with an even more epic version of my macro. All the information is provided in the video below. Enjoy!
:cybo: I use this sucker every day, it is so much fMacro Pro undetect by DarkStormX (me)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - This is a RIP off of /boss/. Please give him credits or GTFO. In fact here is the link... http://www.mpgh.net/forum/284-alliance-valiant-arms-ava-coding-source-code/303813-alliance-valiant-arms-macro-v-1-a.html. I don't
Showing the 5 most recent posts.