Posts by Haxnova
4 posts total, newest first.
How to change the starting money in tf2 most legit way.in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=munkvall;6776495]Ehm..... The edited popfiles dont go in there. They go into ur tf2 game folder where u should create a folder called "scripts" and the scripts folder should all scripts u have in ur GCF be. Then jHow to change the starting money in tf2 most legit way.in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - I've extracted the files and changed the values of the starting money. Will I have to re-add the edited files to the GCF again so it will be registered? Because when I try to drag them back into the GCF file it doesn't lMassacre v 1.1in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Yngwiemalmsteen;5674127]"the program cant start because MSVCR100d.DLL iss missing from your computer"
any tips?[/QUOTE]
Google it.
I just got kicked by 'Punkbuster violation 2 minutes',
I suspect it's probably Favorite Weapon?in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - AK-74M is insane - PKA-S, Foregrip, Heavy Barrel.Battlefield 3 ESPin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Well, it definitely works for a start but it took some opening and re-opening. However, when the ESP is visible it only works at 1-20 FPS, making it VEEERY unreliable to see people. :x
(EDIT: Anyone else having this p
Showing the 5 most recent posts.