Posts by josetziu
73 posts total, newest first.
Favorite Sniper Rifle?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I use the L9 because i'm normally in speed gear. So when my clip runs out i quickly change to L9 and kill without scoping (life saver). Also it's good to quick snipe someone because it kills with 1 shot even in the body.Unlimitade Staminain Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - >.< I doubt this works... It is supposed to be server sided now. By the way why -GOD- got banned? I'm somehow glad he got O_oPost your Fav Song For FPS Battlesin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Through the fire and flames-Dragonforce. Any song that keeps blood boiling is good to make me play godlike. Not like those gangsta ones >.<Word association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - 772=> Someone stole my 771 :(
Wow this haven't even reached the 1000 posts and you want a million!? In like 10 years XD Well... Let's raise my habamon while you're at it.[POLL]What is you're favorite game modein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I like CTF and S&D the most... It's more funny :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.