Posts by darksinho
74 posts total, newest first.
MyStick mod menuin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - Hello guys, i was using MyStick mod menu a long time ago (months maybe) and i don't know if they still work. I don't want to try it without knowing.
I hope someone can tell me.[PC] VAL'S GTA MONEY | CHEAPEST | 6 YEARS OF SERVICE | SAFE | WARRANTYin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - do u accept steam money ?Permanent Bans Being Issuesin Pokemon Go Discussions - [QUOTE=kennyk16;11938885]After 20 hrs, finally unbanned.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=astair;11939298]finally unbanned after almost 10 hours ...snipers its geting ban too?[/QUOTE]
Just to confirm. "Failed to get game data from servePermanent Bans Being Issuesin Pokemon Go Discussions - [QUOTE=Takatsuki;11938813]I'm still getting "Failed to get game data from the server" after 7 hours now. I'll check again tomorrow and see if it's permanently or not.[/QUOTE]
well this error i only have for like 4 hoursUpdate on Softban ?in Pokemon Go Discussions - [QUOTE=sergiobrjr;11938625]O necro bot acabou os criadores postaram uma nota falando que abandonaram o projeto kk eu aconselho você a esperar antes de voltar a usar bots, ate vermos se isso que esta acontecendo é realmen
Showing the 5 most recent posts.