Posts by wutda
15 posts total, newest first.
Blood hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Anemia;378717]Nice pic Darken, and yeah its in your CA folder, also if your Nexon account age is over 18 you have it automatically.[/quote]
Uh...mine is set to my actual age, which is lower than 18 and it's autBlood hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - That's weird, when I installed Combat Arms, mines was automatically gore=1.Will someone Post their HackSheild Files.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Can't you just run the game and it will download it?Harold's Templatein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Harold;354314]Cprogramming.com - Programming Tutorials: C++ Made Easy and C Made Easy (http://www.cprogramming.com/tutorial.html)[/quote]
That's the exact same tutorial I'm actually using to learn. o_OHow to use wallhack PRO STYLE XDin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yeah, I've been doing this ever since I got wall hack and I hate it when people make it obvious that they hack. -_-
Good job.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.