Posts by fordens
68 posts total, newest first.
Best way to bot RP?in RoboCraft Discussions & Help - Don't go over 2k sent packets or whatever. I usually do about 1990 and I get 3m+ a gameDayz Overpoch dmr mag dupingin DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=J0nathan27;9737645]Ima go test now, thanks bruh
EDIT: It does not work[/QUOTE]
It works on most servers but some server owners know the glitch and instead of making dmr mags worthless they make it so you cantOverpoch keysin DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=NormenJaydenFBI;9710389]
You would have to edit the script itself, and remove the line/function that spawns them in that's the only way.[/QUOTE]
How exactly would that be done if keys are shown as weapons?Overpoch keysin DayZ Help & Requests - So Im using infistar_ssh menu for fun hacking on armory with friends, But when I use the weapon menu it spawns all the keys for cars so it takes about 30 seconds to load. Is there a way to not have the keys load?Selling Altis Life Money Services | Cheap | Fastin ArmA 3 Marketplace - [QUOTE=Catalystic;9302554]Lol your loss, he even gave me 300k for free before i did a purchase so i know he's legit.[/QUOTE]
I use my own un detected method so not my loss..
Showing the 5 most recent posts.