Posts by dylan38
9 posts total, newest first.
Vends compte MG, Selling Accunte MG.in Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - Hellos, I sold my fight arms account because I do not play it, I regret selling the 150euro the rank G. KD 1.15 Kill: 70.000 it possesses permanent arms I can not tell you is that he was there I dessu reminds me of some 3 STAR GENERAL, TONS OF PERMS, HAS EVERYTHINGin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - i go buy accunt add me pensato.loulou .[Selling] CPT5 || 4 Perms || Full Infoin Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - i Buy 20€ Add me on skype : pensato.loulouCOL 1 |6 Perms|in Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - Add Me for Skype pesato.loulou For 30Euro .[ Selling ] CA EU account [ CPT 2 ]in Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - You ,Mom you is Scameer Fuck you mother !!!!!! i have buy and you no give acc FUCK YOU MOTHER !
Showing the 5 most recent posts.