Posts by bio47
11 posts total, newest first.
good ava account just for 15$in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Hello!
I'm selling a 1st LT 3rd class! with 1.50 S/D, 50k euros,5Gcoin and following guns:
POINT MAN:
-SPAS-15
-Kriss Super V
-MP5A3
RIFLE MAN:
-FN-F2000
-AK47 MK.3
-AK74M
-G3A3
SNIPER:
-FR-F2
-M24
buying accounts $15 right now looking for capsule accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Hello!
I'm selling a 1st LT 3rd class! with 1.50 S/D, 50k euros,5Gcoin and following guns:
POINT MAN:
-SPAS-15
-Kriss Super V
-MP5A3
RIFLE MAN:
-FN-F2000
-AK47 MK.3
-AK74M
-G3A3
SNIPER:
-FR-F2
-M24
PISTOL:
-MK23 SocBuying A.V.A Account with good offer...in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Hello!
I'm selling a 1st LT 3rd class! with 1.50 S/D, 50k euros,5Gcoin and following guns:
POINT MAN:
-SPAS-15
-Kriss Super V
-MP5A3
RIFLE MAN:
-FN-F2000
-AK47 MK.3
-AK74M
-G3A3
SNIPER:
-FR-F2
-M24
Buying Account with Para/m4a1 mk3 and Fr-f2in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - POINT MAN:
-SPAS-15
-Kriss Super V
-MP5A3
RIFLE MAN:
-FN-F2000
-AK47 MK.3
-AK74M
-G3A3
SNIPER:
-FR-F2
-M24
PISTOL:
-MK23 Socom
for 17$ u have my msn biohazar@live.fr send me msg on msn if u are ok thx.dead account? I will take!in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - i have 1 dead account i buy it for u with nice price if u want .
HAVE NICE DAY!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.