Posts by phantomfury
6 posts total, newest first.
password creating vb6in Programming Tutorial Requests - For Vb2008:
1. Make two textboxes and two labels
2. Then put label one besides textbox1. Then rename label1 Username.
3. Put label2 besides textbox2. Then rename label2 Password.
4. Add 2 buttons. Name one Login anHow to Hack - Begginersin Visual Basic Programming - Thanks so much, that's awesome! Now I've been making some hacks, hoping to be able to share it with everyone!Visual C++ .NET 2003in C++/C Programming - You can try this! (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=69d2219f-ce82-46a5-8aec-072bd4bb955e&displaylang=en)Starting to learn c++in C++/C Programming - The code I use for (Hello World):
(Remember I was using the CLR Application)
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main (void)
{
Cout<<"Your message here!n";
system("PAUSE")'
return 0;
Java script hackin Java - [quote=s34d0g;231444]FUCK YOU GUYS ARE GAY..ive been doing that since fourth grade,its easy as fuck,only thing is you cant bank it or trade,(havnt tryed this hack n awile),i think you might be able to trade it but it mig
Showing the 5 most recent posts.