Posts by silvider
98 posts total, newest first.
Many Accountsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - FireFall Commander Account ($100 value, two incredible names reserved, >$60 in-game cash included). Selling for $60.
WarZ Legend Account ($50 value). Selling for $30 (comes with $50 worth of in-game cash).
Minecraft prCOL2 | 25 Perms | 500k GP | Gold Grade | Quick Salein Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Account highlights include:
Good reputation, high rank, all anniversary items to date, 700+ 200% bonus passes (incredibly high chance for quick BG rank-up), all the usual popular perms and then some, Hawk's Dragonuv (beUpto 100knx for any epic accounts.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Andrea22;6535762]Right,su i tell you teamview me n i login the accont but no you want me give you password and say no mm available wen the were.
Than you call me all thise names n delete me.[/QUOTE]
I have never Upto 100knx for any epic accounts.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Andrea22;6533564]another scammer,fakes middleman.[/QUOTE]
Get off my thread, please. Anyone who goes through my post history can see I have not once scammed anyone.Upto 100knx for any epic accounts.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Rank/KD/GP unimportant.
I'm looking for accounts with great gear/weaponry. Good NX Rares/Epics.
Post your offers/contact below, I'll get in touch with you.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.