Posts by Aeir
62 posts total, newest first.
SUP Hackersin Combat Arms Discussions - As a hacker, I have used multiple names and I did not post most of my hacks on MPGH, till later. Other than my first hotkey hack :D FUCKING EPIC YEASUP Hackersin Combat Arms Discussions - Sup Hackers, It's just your old ass coder checking in. Last hack released was in 2012 Lol, but anyway whats up and what have you guys been up to?Any 2009-2012 hackers still alive on forum? -Hackers in the time of GodMode and shizzin Combat Arms Discussions - Hi, It's me Aeir/Boomdocks & I have been away working at my company, but whats up forum.
I was just wondering if any former hackers I used to work with back in the day are still kicking it. I know most of them took otTop Clans in Arctic Combat? - Wolrdwidein Arctic Combat Discussion - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go8qsBRO0GA
IDK, what clan is best in world... and do we / us have chance to join them?:(Old Skool V.1.0 - Undetected - EURO Versionin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - tanx nightmare
Showing the 5 most recent posts.