Posts by Simple_AoB
42 posts total, newest first.
TDP4 Team Battlein Hack Requests - [QUOTE=ALKALINEPILLS;8165458]array of byte ammo
Ammo doesnt decrease*
f0 ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? 2a d6 66 ?? ?? c1
change to
f0 ?? ?? 60 ?? ?? 2a d6 66 ?? ?? 02[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, not only you didn't explain where I am suppoTDP4in Hack Requests - [QUOTE=linocoool;9731019]I think the accuracy AoB is patched can u pls give another AoB for it or any other hack.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, yes it was patched there is another way to hack accuracy but I will only explain iTDP4 Team Battlein Hack Requests - [QUOTE=fapdarklord;7969225]Any updates on the TDP4 hacks or did you completely quit?
The game is starting to get tedious.[/QUOTE]
I completely quit hacking that game. There is only one working and useful hack. You TDP4 Team Battlein Hack Requests - Do you mind explaining what's so funny?How to boost your FPSin Minecraft Tutorials - Proof that CCleaner doesn't free ram: Piriform - What is CCleaner? (http://www.piriform.com/docs/ccleaner/introducing-ccleaner/what-is-ccleaner)
It says that: CCleaner can clean unneeded files from various programs savin
Showing the 5 most recent posts.